Mokeph GardenSpider is a Healer, Sound Therapist, and Level Two Usui/Holy Fire II Reiki Ryoho practitioner from Spokane, WA. Her name is pronounced “moe-KEY-fuh.” She discovered her intuitive power and healing abilities at a young age. Throughout her life she acquired the knowledge to hone her skills and eventually opened Lotus Nest Healing Arts in May 2017. She now provides Sound Healings and Reiki from her home business. Spiders are her Totem Animal Guides who have imparted wisdom and initiated her through life. 🕷 Her passion is to bring peace and contentment from Sound Therapy to everyone she meets.
Discover Sound Therapy
Sound Therapy is scientifically proven to restore vitality and a sense of peace.
Singing Bowl Therapy benefits participants by allowing them to:
- Disengage their undesirable habitual patterns (emotional, energetic, intellectual, and physical)
- Empower positive cognitive change
- Manage depression
- Diminish anxiety and panic attacks
- Bring the self into a state of inner peace and calm
- Establish a state of resonance and attunement with the self
- Enhance one’s state of presence and self-awareness
- Exercise a state of equanimity, free of judgement
- Increase self-confidence and interest
- Enhance one’s ability to listen and gain attention to a greater level of detail
- Improve dynamic between couples
- Deal better with insomnia
- Trigger and enhance one’s ability to dream.