Meet Mokeph WildFlower
Mokeph WildFlower is an Usui/Holy Fire III Reiki Ryoho Master, Sound Therapist, Healer, and RYT-200 Yogini from Spokane, WA. She was born with the name Jolene Rusca, and prefers her Healer name pronounced “moe-KEY-fuh.” (Name integrated in 2009.) She discovered her intuitive power and healing abilities at a young age. Throughout her life she acquired the knowledge to hone her skills and opened Lotus Nest Healing Arts in 2017. She now provides Vibrational Sound Therapy, Reiki Healings, and Yoga sessions from her home business.
Mokeph found her calling the first time she was exposed to the profound sonic vibrations of Himalayan Singing Bowls. Her passion is to bring peace and revitalization from Sound Therapy & Reiki to everyone she meets.
Mokeph identifies as queer and uses the pronouns: she/her. She celebrates and welcomes all body types and gender expressions.
Arachnids are her Totem Animal Guides who have imparted wisdom and initiated her through life. 🕷 She hopes to increase awareness of spiders as our tiny friends.
The Significance of the Lotus Flower
The Sacred Lotus Flower, also known as Water Lily and Padma, symbolizes enlightenment, detachment and purity. It can only grow from the murky depths of mud substrate. As the lotus flower closes and returns to the unclear water, it reopens, pristine and free of blemishes. This process happens over and over again, and is symbolic of our journey through the crud that life can throw at us. We are challenged to be full of bliss and awakening, while rooted in the mud, and floating above the impure waters of distraction and attachments.
“I have a love for the Lotus, while growing in mud it still remains unstained.” -Confucius
Discover Vibrational Sound Therapy
Sound Therapy is scientifically proven to restore vitality and a sense of peace.
Sound Therapy benefits participants by allowing them to:
- Disengage their undesirable habitual patterns (emotional, energetic, intellectual, and physical)
- Empower positive cognitive change
- Manage depression
- Diminish anxiety and panic attacks
- Bring the self into a state of inner peace and calm
- Establish a state of resonance and attunement with the self
- Enhance one’s state of presence and self-awareness
- Exercise a state of equanimity, free of judgement
- Increase self-confidence and interest
- Enhance one’s ability to listen and gain attention to a greater level of detail
- Improve dynamic between couples
- Deal better with insomnia
- Trigger and enhance one’s ability to dream.
Holy Fire Reiki
“Holy Fire Reiki is a spiritual energy that creates wholeness through purification, healing, empowerment, and guidance.” [as described by William Lee Rand.]
Benefits of Reiki Healing include:
- Profound feelings of Divine Love
- Reduced Heart rate
- Lower blood pressure
- Reduced levels of stress and anxiety
- Bringing awareness to the Authentic Self
- Can speed up recovery time after surgery
- A deep-seeded knowing of Self-Worth, Compassion, Integrity, Authenticity, Vitality, Confidence, Justice and Humility
- Releasing unhealthy attachments (physical or Spirit)
- Solutions to problems for a harmonious life
- An excellent supplement to regular treatments by a medical care professional.
Personalized yoga sessions catered to YOUR body. Mokeph focuses on slow, gentle, mindful movements and breathing exercises to calm the mind and allow centering.
Yoga Therapy is capable of:
- Increasing range-of-motion
- Calming an overactive mind
- Connecting the individual to their Divine Essence
- Reducing anxiety, depression and stress
- Generating a healthful relationship toward our body
- Increasing stamina and self-confidence
- Creating stillness in the Spirit, allowing Peace to reign